Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I dreamed a dream, I was dying in your arms and you were crying heavily, I can still almost see tears on your face.
I was dying then, I mean I finally died, I guess.
Yeah, I finally died. but I was happy then. I'm sure I was happy.
Lying in your arms, seeing that you really love me so much, is ultimate pleasure, that's where I can lie in for the rest of my life.

posted by Unknown at 9:59 AM

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must be such a fabulous perception that the last thing you may know in your life,would be the fact that you are beloved by your lover!?
p.s: I miss your persian blog so much:
http://216.239.59.104/search?q=cache:DhlC3GlHSWAJ:www.xeegeex.net/geexLog/+%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%85%D9%87%2B%D8%B4%D9%88%D8%AE%DB%8C&hl=en&client=firefox-a

May 12, 2005 at 11:38 AM  
Blogger Borrego said...

Now, THAT is beautiful.

April 12, 2006 at 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Favorite Weblogs

Dull
Turning The Tide
Deltangestan
Ou-Topos
Boozak
The Last Temptation
Daily Dose Of Acetaminophen
Sandogh
Ketabdar
Ayeneh Roshan
Damaged
-= LIthium =-
Sweet Coma
Pagard
Kelimanjaro

Previous Posts

  • My life had a meaning before you came,What you did...
  • I'm in a piece of cloth that smells like the man I...
  • Is there anyone here Who can swear before God Sh...
  • Learn to say NO! It's good for your health! Will ...
  • It's really such a bad state when you don' have a ...
  • What is "I don' give a shit" in persian?! I extrem...
  • A perfect time chewing game! Grid Lock
  • There's an empty space between the way we danced, ...
  • I'm dreadfully afraid of losing a game, so much th...
  • For you don' care what I think and what I know and...

About Me

Name: Unknown

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger