Saturday, June 26, 2004

I'm dreadfully afraid of losing a game, so much that this fear makes me loose the game,... maybe that's why I like to play alone, sing alone, write alone, dance alone! I wish I just could ignore any body, but presence of a judging entity blows up my decision making system. I say I do! I'm just a fuckin' lier, because I just pretend to do so, and I do so because I'd die to be able to do that.


/** It's always the same, It's only when you're completely stuck in something that you can break every aspect of it wholely! **/


The problem is that you can't run away forever!

posted by Unknown at 10:12 AM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://ildcbmna.com/rzmt/tqbp.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://dlxjnyjc.com/hbqq/pxss.html]Cool site[/url]

September 20, 2006 at 7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

September 20, 2006 at 7:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://ildcbmna.com/rzmt/tqbp.html | http://pqpemeoh.com/mcyi/lixo.html

September 20, 2006 at 7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Favorite Weblogs

Dull
Turning The Tide
Deltangestan
Ou-Topos
Boozak
The Last Temptation
Daily Dose Of Acetaminophen
Sandogh
Ketabdar
Ayeneh Roshan
Damaged
-= LIthium =-
Sweet Coma
Pagard
Kelimanjaro

Previous Posts

  • For you don' care what I think and what I know and...
  • Wonders of Math - Game of Life
  • God bless me, I don' wanna argue anymore! but I'm ...
  • GMail is really an encouraging power to post on th...
  • I think it's funny the way we can translate "hot a...
  • One thing my mothe used to frighten me from was if...
  • Maybe I should consider each time of being with so...
  • Love is where you find it. I think it is foolish t...
  • I had an electrical shock in my neurons last night...
  • You see me?! I still do not resend the failed and...

About Me

Name: Unknown

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger