Monday, December 15, 2003

I had an electrical shock in my neurons last night while sleeping,... do you think it's a sign of humanity increasing in me or else?

Read this: Humanity? Maybe It's in the Wiring

{requires opening an account in NYTimes}

"The body, it turns out, is as important as the brain. Dr. Antonio Damasio, a neurologist at the University of Iowa Medical Center and the author of the book "Looking for Spinoza: Joy, Sorrow and the Feeling Brain," has pioneered the argument that emotions and feelings are linked to brain structures that map the body. From human social emotions, he said, both morality and reason have grown. "

posted by Unknown at 5:11 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Favorite Weblogs

Dull
Turning The Tide
Deltangestan
Ou-Topos
Boozak
The Last Temptation
Daily Dose Of Acetaminophen
Sandogh
Ketabdar
Ayeneh Roshan
Damaged
-= LIthium =-
Sweet Coma
Pagard
Kelimanjaro

Previous Posts

  • You see me?! I still do not resend the failed and...
  • I'm so ugly, that's Ok, my will is good! I'm so ho...
  • Sometimes I feel ashamed of feeling fine when my m...
  • I finally figured out the truth about masochism! H...
  • Baila para mi, solo para mi!
  • Do you know how I feel beautiful?! Do you know how...
  • Life is a firewall - We're the one at the PC and o...
  • I may not follow you, I may not listen to you, I m...
  • The man told me secretly that he had married twice...
  • "Civilization is the art of living in towns of suc...

About Me

Name: Unknown

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger