Saturday, November 22, 2003

Life is a firewall -
We're the one at the PC and one again behind the Wall!

posted by Unknown at 7:57 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Favorite Weblogs

Dull
Turning The Tide
Deltangestan
Ou-Topos
Boozak
The Last Temptation
Daily Dose Of Acetaminophen
Sandogh
Ketabdar
Ayeneh Roshan
Damaged
-= LIthium =-
Sweet Coma
Pagard
Kelimanjaro

Previous Posts

  • I may not follow you, I may not listen to you, I m...
  • The man told me secretly that he had married twice...
  • "Civilization is the art of living in towns of suc...
  • When we start to struggle in feminisim, we start b...
  • I can't sleep, 1 sheep. I can't sleep, 2 sheeps. I...
  • Kiss your own ... Kick your own ...
  • Oh my insanity!
  • We said we would be like simple friends, But we ar...
  • I've loved enough, now it's your turn to love!
  • If I show you YOUR weak side, what would you do?!

About Me

Name: Unknown

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger