Tuesday, October 07, 2003

The man told me secretly that he had married twice,... he said when the judge asked his first wife if he was on drugs she'd said no, if he was cruel and used to hurt her she'd said no, if he couldn't have children she'd said no, if he doesn't work she'd said no, ... then the judge had asked her why she wanted a divorce, she'd said because they didn't have mutual understanding,
He looked into my eyes and whispered :"You know it's not like 'I like red you like blue' thing!"

He told me not to tell this to anyone!

posted by Unknown at 2:53 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Favorite Weblogs

Dull
Turning The Tide
Deltangestan
Ou-Topos
Boozak
The Last Temptation
Daily Dose Of Acetaminophen
Sandogh
Ketabdar
Ayeneh Roshan
Damaged
-= LIthium =-
Sweet Coma
Pagard
Kelimanjaro

Previous Posts

  • "Civilization is the art of living in towns of suc...
  • When we start to struggle in feminisim, we start b...
  • I can't sleep, 1 sheep. I can't sleep, 2 sheeps. I...
  • Kiss your own ... Kick your own ...
  • Oh my insanity!
  • We said we would be like simple friends, But we ar...
  • I've loved enough, now it's your turn to love!
  • If I show you YOUR weak side, what would you do?!
  • I'm not gonna crack, I miss you! I'm not gonna cra...
  • You don't mean me by saying "you" and nothing else...

About Me

Name: Unknown

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger