Wednesday, August 06, 2003

We said we would be like simple friends,
But we are less than strangers now!

I don't regret! I just wonder,...

posted by Unknown at 11:15 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Favorite Weblogs

Dull
Turning The Tide
Deltangestan
Ou-Topos
Boozak
The Last Temptation
Daily Dose Of Acetaminophen
Sandogh
Ketabdar
Ayeneh Roshan
Damaged
-= LIthium =-
Sweet Coma
Pagard
Kelimanjaro

Previous Posts

  • I've loved enough, now it's your turn to love!
  • If I show you YOUR weak side, what would you do?!
  • I'm not gonna crack, I miss you! I'm not gonna cra...
  • You don't mean me by saying "you" and nothing else...
  • Never had such a perfect weekend, and such a fooli...
  • "Sometimes the silence can be like thunder Sometim...
  • Foolish Games You took your coat off and stood in...
  • I found a new kind of Disorder in myself! It's cal...
  • "You can't be happy while your heart's on the road...
  • Alfredo! {once} Alfredo! {twice} Che genere di af...

About Me

Name: Unknown

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger