Never had such a perfect weekend,
and such a foolish saturday!
What did really make him love me?
Saturday, July 19, 2003
Favorite Weblogs
Dull
Turning The Tide
Deltangestan
Ou-Topos
Boozak
The Last Temptation
Daily Dose Of Acetaminophen
Sandogh
Ketabdar
Ayeneh Roshan
Damaged
-= LIthium =-
Sweet Coma
Pagard
Kelimanjaro
Previous Posts
- "Sometimes the silence can be like thunder Sometim...
- Foolish Games You took your coat off and stood in...
- I found a new kind of Disorder in myself! It's cal...
- "You can't be happy while your heart's on the road...
- Alfredo! {once} Alfredo! {twice} Che genere di af...
- - I don' give a fuck what you think! - May I ask w...
- We were watching that rediculous music clip, "shak...
- Thank you for hurting me, Thank you for hurting me...
- I'm contemplating thinking about thinking It's ove...
- I changed the nickname to "Homo Sapiens" I'm your...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home