Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Thank you for hurting me,
Thank you for hurting me,
Thank you for hurting me,
Thank you for hurting me,
Thank you for hurting me,

No other I would feel so strong!

posted by Unknown at 8:08 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Favorite Weblogs

Dull
Turning The Tide
Deltangestan
Ou-Topos
Boozak
The Last Temptation
Daily Dose Of Acetaminophen
Sandogh
Ketabdar
Ayeneh Roshan
Damaged
-= LIthium =-
Sweet Coma
Pagard
Kelimanjaro

Previous Posts

  • I'm contemplating thinking about thinking It's ove...
  • I changed the nickname to "Homo Sapiens" I'm your...
  • If Walls could talk,... If Walls could talk,... If...
  • They just punished me for dreaming!
  • Hey, I installed MS Visio and **** up my Office so...
  • "If you're searching out for something - Don't try...
  • I mean both!
  • - Break down or break up? - Neither, nor!
  • I get the best and you take the rest!
  • I'm a little unfinished symphony!

About Me

Name: Unknown

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger