Tuesday, June 24, 2003

We were watching that rediculous music clip, "shake that thing mis kana kana" ... eeeem Get Busy,...
Just sparing time ... having ice cream with my mother.
She changed the channel line and murmered:"Women used to dance with other part of their bodies"

posted by Unknown at 8:18 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Favorite Weblogs

Dull
Turning The Tide
Deltangestan
Ou-Topos
Boozak
The Last Temptation
Daily Dose Of Acetaminophen
Sandogh
Ketabdar
Ayeneh Roshan
Damaged
-= LIthium =-
Sweet Coma
Pagard
Kelimanjaro

Previous Posts

  • Thank you for hurting me, Thank you for hurting me...
  • I'm contemplating thinking about thinking It's ove...
  • I changed the nickname to "Homo Sapiens" I'm your...
  • If Walls could talk,... If Walls could talk,... If...
  • They just punished me for dreaming!
  • Hey, I installed MS Visio and **** up my Office so...
  • "If you're searching out for something - Don't try...
  • I mean both!
  • - Break down or break up? - Neither, nor!
  • I get the best and you take the rest!

About Me

Name: Unknown

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger