Monday, July 07, 2003

I found a new kind of Disorder in myself!
It's called O.C.D. — online compulsive disorder

"The pair have their own term for this condition: pseudo-attention deficit disorder. Its sufferers do not have actual A.D.D., but, influenced by technology and the pace of modern life, have developed shorter attention spans. They become frustrated with long-term projects, thrive on the stress of constant fixes of information, and physically crave the bursts of stimulation from checking e-mail or voice mail or answering the phone. "

Read more here : The Lure of Data - Is It Addictive?

posted by Unknown at 1:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Favorite Weblogs

Dull
Turning The Tide
Deltangestan
Ou-Topos
Boozak
The Last Temptation
Daily Dose Of Acetaminophen
Sandogh
Ketabdar
Ayeneh Roshan
Damaged
-= LIthium =-
Sweet Coma
Pagard
Kelimanjaro

Previous Posts

  • "You can't be happy while your heart's on the road...
  • Alfredo! {once} Alfredo! {twice} Che genere di af...
  • - I don' give a fuck what you think! - May I ask w...
  • We were watching that rediculous music clip, "shak...
  • Thank you for hurting me, Thank you for hurting me...
  • I'm contemplating thinking about thinking It's ove...
  • I changed the nickname to "Homo Sapiens" I'm your...
  • If Walls could talk,... If Walls could talk,... If...
  • They just punished me for dreaming!
  • Hey, I installed MS Visio and **** up my Office so...

About Me

Name: Unknown

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger