Saturday, July 19, 2003

"Sometimes the silence can be like thunder
Sometimes I wanna take to the road and plunder
Could you ever be true
I think of you
And I wonder.

I'm sick of love, I wish I'd never met you
I'm sick of love, I'm tryin' to forget you.
"

Bob Dylon

Thanks 2 Yanar

posted by Unknown at 12:21 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Favorite Weblogs

Dull
Turning The Tide
Deltangestan
Ou-Topos
Boozak
The Last Temptation
Daily Dose Of Acetaminophen
Sandogh
Ketabdar
Ayeneh Roshan
Damaged
-= LIthium =-
Sweet Coma
Pagard
Kelimanjaro

Previous Posts

  • Foolish Games You took your coat off and stood in...
  • I found a new kind of Disorder in myself! It's cal...
  • "You can't be happy while your heart's on the road...
  • Alfredo! {once} Alfredo! {twice} Che genere di af...
  • - I don' give a fuck what you think! - May I ask w...
  • We were watching that rediculous music clip, "shak...
  • Thank you for hurting me, Thank you for hurting me...
  • I'm contemplating thinking about thinking It's ove...
  • I changed the nickname to "Homo Sapiens" I'm your...
  • If Walls could talk,... If Walls could talk,... If...

About Me

Name: Unknown

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger