Thursday, April 22, 2004

GMail is really an encouraging power to post on the blog! we've been so busy dealing with the SherWare messenger project this month, and supposed to post our humor stuffs on its blog here but because we were too much together to be digitally communicating, it was slept! if we'd done so,... I could probably have a GMail account by now... what a shame!

posted by Unknown at 12:32 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Favorite Weblogs

Dull
Turning The Tide
Deltangestan
Ou-Topos
Boozak
The Last Temptation
Daily Dose Of Acetaminophen
Sandogh
Ketabdar
Ayeneh Roshan
Damaged
-= LIthium =-
Sweet Coma
Pagard
Kelimanjaro

Previous Posts

  • I think it's funny the way we can translate "hot a...
  • One thing my mothe used to frighten me from was if...
  • Maybe I should consider each time of being with so...
  • Love is where you find it. I think it is foolish t...
  • I had an electrical shock in my neurons last night...
  • You see me?! I still do not resend the failed and...
  • I'm so ugly, that's Ok, my will is good! I'm so ho...
  • Sometimes I feel ashamed of feeling fine when my m...
  • I finally figured out the truth about masochism! H...
  • Baila para mi, solo para mi!

About Me

Name: Unknown

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger