Friday, April 23, 2004

God bless me, I don' wanna argue anymore! but I'm losing one of my newest students just because of these heavy projects and the fact that I don' like her mother to stay in the room all the time :(

posted by Unknown at 3:18 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Favorite Weblogs

Dull
Turning The Tide
Deltangestan
Ou-Topos
Boozak
The Last Temptation
Daily Dose Of Acetaminophen
Sandogh
Ketabdar
Ayeneh Roshan
Damaged
-= LIthium =-
Sweet Coma
Pagard
Kelimanjaro

Previous Posts

  • GMail is really an encouraging power to post on th...
  • I think it's funny the way we can translate "hot a...
  • One thing my mothe used to frighten me from was if...
  • Maybe I should consider each time of being with so...
  • Love is where you find it. I think it is foolish t...
  • I had an electrical shock in my neurons last night...
  • You see me?! I still do not resend the failed and...
  • I'm so ugly, that's Ok, my will is good! I'm so ho...
  • Sometimes I feel ashamed of feeling fine when my m...
  • I finally figured out the truth about masochism! H...

About Me

Name: Unknown

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger