Saturday, June 26, 2004

There's an empty space between the way we danced, and the way we talked of his open relation style!!

He's just another lier,.. he can't live without love!

posted by Unknown at 10:16 AM

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://vlydlifr.com/anpt/hkej.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://vnueveqz.com/nkcn/wyjp.html]Cool site[/url]

September 2, 2006 at 5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

September 2, 2006 at 5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://vlydlifr.com/anpt/hkej.html | http://zhhvujco.com/chmc/jmyf.html

September 2, 2006 at 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Favorite Weblogs

Dull
Turning The Tide
Deltangestan
Ou-Topos
Boozak
The Last Temptation
Daily Dose Of Acetaminophen
Sandogh
Ketabdar
Ayeneh Roshan
Damaged
-= LIthium =-
Sweet Coma
Pagard
Kelimanjaro

Previous Posts

  • I'm dreadfully afraid of losing a game, so much th...
  • For you don' care what I think and what I know and...
  • Wonders of Math - Game of Life
  • God bless me, I don' wanna argue anymore! but I'm ...
  • GMail is really an encouraging power to post on th...
  • I think it's funny the way we can translate "hot a...
  • One thing my mothe used to frighten me from was if...
  • Maybe I should consider each time of being with so...
  • Love is where you find it. I think it is foolish t...
  • I had an electrical shock in my neurons last night...

About Me

Name: Unknown

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger