Saturday, July 03, 2004

What is "I don' give a shit" in persian?! I extremely useful!

posted by Unknown at 11:07 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Favorite Weblogs

Dull
Turning The Tide
Deltangestan
Ou-Topos
Boozak
The Last Temptation
Daily Dose Of Acetaminophen
Sandogh
Ketabdar
Ayeneh Roshan
Damaged
-= LIthium =-
Sweet Coma
Pagard
Kelimanjaro

Previous Posts

  • A perfect time chewing game! Grid Lock
  • There's an empty space between the way we danced, ...
  • I'm dreadfully afraid of losing a game, so much th...
  • For you don' care what I think and what I know and...
  • Wonders of Math - Game of Life
  • God bless me, I don' wanna argue anymore! but I'm ...
  • GMail is really an encouraging power to post on th...
  • I think it's funny the way we can translate "hot a...
  • One thing my mothe used to frighten me from was if...
  • Maybe I should consider each time of being with so...

About Me

Name: Unknown

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger