Thursday, July 08, 2004

Learn to say NO! It's good for your health!

Will you do this project for me? NO!
Will you finish the project at that time? NO!
Will you do it at this fuckin' low cost?! NO!
Will you do this for me? NO!
Do I look fine? NO!
Do you love me? NO!
Did you like it when i did this? NO!
Did you come?! NO!!!

posted by Unknown at 4:29 AM

2 Comments:

Blogger Aideen said...

NO?! YES!!!

December 7, 2004 at 3:45 PM  
Blogger Chupa said...

yeees...

and learn to accept "NO!"

May 10, 2006 at 3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Favorite Weblogs

Dull
Turning The Tide
Deltangestan
Ou-Topos
Boozak
The Last Temptation
Daily Dose Of Acetaminophen
Sandogh
Ketabdar
Ayeneh Roshan
Damaged
-= LIthium =-
Sweet Coma
Pagard
Kelimanjaro

Previous Posts

  • It's really such a bad state when you don' have a ...
  • What is "I don' give a shit" in persian?! I extrem...
  • A perfect time chewing game! Grid Lock
  • There's an empty space between the way we danced, ...
  • I'm dreadfully afraid of losing a game, so much th...
  • For you don' care what I think and what I know and...
  • Wonders of Math - Game of Life
  • God bless me, I don' wanna argue anymore! but I'm ...
  • GMail is really an encouraging power to post on th...
  • I think it's funny the way we can translate "hot a...

About Me

Name: Unknown

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger