Wednesday, May 04, 2005

My life had a meaning before you came,
What you did was making it so beautiful,

Simple and beautiful,

It's so simple,
Like the white of your shirt that embraces me,
Like the truth in your smell,

I am so simple,
And you are so simple,
And what I'm writing now is so simple,

Miracle is when a very complex task is done in a very simple manner.

:)

posted by Unknown at 1:48 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger Reza Sh said...

The whiteness, truth and simplicity, I was going to get over with. You took them out again, simply, with your truth and brightnes: You were just as white as it would get...
I love that I love you

May 4, 2005 at 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Favorite Weblogs

Dull
Turning The Tide
Deltangestan
Ou-Topos
Boozak
The Last Temptation
Daily Dose Of Acetaminophen
Sandogh
Ketabdar
Ayeneh Roshan
Damaged
-= LIthium =-
Sweet Coma
Pagard
Kelimanjaro

Previous Posts

  • I'm in a piece of cloth that smells like the man I...
  • Is there anyone here Who can swear before God Sh...
  • Learn to say NO! It's good for your health! Will ...
  • It's really such a bad state when you don' have a ...
  • What is "I don' give a shit" in persian?! I extrem...
  • A perfect time chewing game! Grid Lock
  • There's an empty space between the way we danced, ...
  • I'm dreadfully afraid of losing a game, so much th...
  • For you don' care what I think and what I know and...
  • Wonders of Math - Game of Life

About Me

Name: Unknown

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger