Friday, April 18, 2003

Up on the mountain,
I felt really wired!

Can we ever define the borders between the head and the heart?
between biology and psychology?
between mental disorder and physical disorder?

maybe we should define if there a boundry exists,...
maybe they're combined into one,...
maybe they're just the same,...
maybe he shouldn't leave!

posted by Unknown at 9:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Favorite Weblogs

Dull
Turning The Tide
Deltangestan
Ou-Topos
Boozak
The Last Temptation
Daily Dose Of Acetaminophen
Sandogh
Ketabdar
Ayeneh Roshan
Damaged
-= LIthium =-
Sweet Coma
Pagard
Kelimanjaro

Previous Posts

  • easy, easy! When I said I felt prosperous I really...
  • I'm about to break down! Yup,... it's comming up,...
  • All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a d...
  • Breathless! Fear - Joy - Pain - Surprise - Birth -...
  • What do you think about this? Those who say war i...
  • Forgetting about details of everything, when we ju...
  • Then what? He told me to dial a number he said, t...
  • You know how it feels when it's raining in your te...
  • Home is where we live,... Even if we change it's p...
  • Home, Sweet home,... My warm bed again. I'm back h...

About Me

Name: Unknown

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger