Monday, March 31, 2003

Home, Sweet home,...
My warm bed again.
I'm back home, but where's the smell I'm used to it?

posted by Unknown at 8:58 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Favorite Weblogs

Dull
Turning The Tide
Deltangestan
Ou-Topos
Boozak
The Last Temptation
Daily Dose Of Acetaminophen
Sandogh
Ketabdar
Ayeneh Roshan
Damaged
-= LIthium =-
Sweet Coma
Pagard
Kelimanjaro

Previous Posts

  • Quality versus quantity! "how" versus "how much", ...
  • For bamboozling a girl there are so many options t...
  • I want to run away, and never see any of y...
  • Hey here's my new year e-card here :)
  • Don't ever ask me "how much" I love you! 'coz you ...
  • Hey Hi! I Exist!
  • Something!
  • Seems not!
  • Does it work at all?!
  • ÎæÈ Çیä åã æÈáÇ� ÌÏیÏ! ãÈÇјã!

About Me

Name: Unknown

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger