Friday, March 21, 2003


Quality versus quantity!
"how" versus "how much", Ya, ...
Can we categorize the way that we love people?
there was a time that me and a friends of mine (mid-aged man with wife and 2 children, he was my first boss) about love and I claimed that my love wasn't a cheap one because at that time I hadn't seen the guy for 2 years and I still loved him like I used to do at the beginning of our relationship, then he told me that the reason I'd said such thing was that I thought other people's love are cheap loves, he said he though that "we all love just the same, but with different quantities", well I can't believe that unless someone proves that love is completely a sexual behavior and based on our animal instinct which is the only thing that we can say is just the same in all,...
I don' think it's possible!

posted by Unknown at 2:34 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Favorite Weblogs

Dull
Turning The Tide
Deltangestan
Ou-Topos
Boozak
The Last Temptation
Daily Dose Of Acetaminophen
Sandogh
Ketabdar
Ayeneh Roshan
Damaged
-= LIthium =-
Sweet Coma
Pagard
Kelimanjaro

Previous Posts

  • For bamboozling a girl there are so many options t...
  • I want to run away, and never see any of y...
  • Hey here's my new year e-card here :)
  • Don't ever ask me "how much" I love you! 'coz you ...
  • Hey Hi! I Exist!
  • Something!
  • Seems not!
  • Does it work at all?!
  • ÎæÈ Çیä åã æÈáÇ� ÌÏیÏ! ãÈÇјã!

About Me

Name: Unknown

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger