Friday, April 11, 2003

Forgetting about details of everything, when we just want to depend on the belief on "the Truth" of that feeling or whatever, what do we get? are those details as really unimportant as we assume? Maybe those details are the whole thing that defines that Truth, or maybe it just shows. If these details are the simple reflections of the Truth well we might easily forget about then and think if we have the feeling for example, we don' need to think about the way of its impression.
there's no problem here but one big thing: how about the interaction between them, that needs an standard protocol! To understand and to be understood ! I guess those details are what we need!

posted by Unknown at 11:04 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Favorite Weblogs

Dull
Turning The Tide
Deltangestan
Ou-Topos
Boozak
The Last Temptation
Daily Dose Of Acetaminophen
Sandogh
Ketabdar
Ayeneh Roshan
Damaged
-= LIthium =-
Sweet Coma
Pagard
Kelimanjaro

Previous Posts

  • Then what? He told me to dial a number he said, t...
  • You know how it feels when it's raining in your te...
  • Home is where we live,... Even if we change it's p...
  • Home, Sweet home,... My warm bed again. I'm back h...
  • Quality versus quantity! "how" versus "how much", ...
  • For bamboozling a girl there are so many options t...
  • I want to run away, and never see any of y...
  • Hey here's my new year e-card here :)
  • Don't ever ask me "how much" I love you! 'coz you ...
  • Hey Hi! I Exist!

About Me

Name: Unknown

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger