Monday, March 31, 2003

Home is where we live,...
Even if we change it's place, time by time, it's still home
It's still ours,
It can become the sweet one,...

"As we're together
Who cares about the weather?"

posted by Unknown at 9:06 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Favorite Weblogs

Dull
Turning The Tide
Deltangestan
Ou-Topos
Boozak
The Last Temptation
Daily Dose Of Acetaminophen
Sandogh
Ketabdar
Ayeneh Roshan
Damaged
-= LIthium =-
Sweet Coma
Pagard
Kelimanjaro

Previous Posts

  • Home, Sweet home,... My warm bed again. I'm back h...
  • Quality versus quantity! "how" versus "how much", ...
  • For bamboozling a girl there are so many options t...
  • I want to run away, and never see any of y...
  • Hey here's my new year e-card here :)
  • Don't ever ask me "how much" I love you! 'coz you ...
  • Hey Hi! I Exist!
  • Something!
  • Seems not!
  • Does it work at all?!

About Me

Name: Unknown

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger