Friday, April 18, 2003

I'm about to break down!
Yup,... it's comming up,..
I feel it inside of me,..
then,...
I'm about to break down!
then,...
when the tears pour down on my face,
hide your eyes,
just walk away,
I swear I never meant to hurt anybody!
Well,... I'm about to break down!

anywayz ...

posted by Unknown at 9:47 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Favorite Weblogs

Dull
Turning The Tide
Deltangestan
Ou-Topos
Boozak
The Last Temptation
Daily Dose Of Acetaminophen
Sandogh
Ketabdar
Ayeneh Roshan
Damaged
-= LIthium =-
Sweet Coma
Pagard
Kelimanjaro

Previous Posts

  • All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a d...
  • Breathless! Fear - Joy - Pain - Surprise - Birth -...
  • What do you think about this? Those who say war i...
  • Forgetting about details of everything, when we ju...
  • Then what? He told me to dial a number he said, t...
  • You know how it feels when it's raining in your te...
  • Home is where we live,... Even if we change it's p...
  • Home, Sweet home,... My warm bed again. I'm back h...
  • Quality versus quantity! "how" versus "how much", ...
  • For bamboozling a girl there are so many options t...

About Me

Name: Unknown

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger