Wednesday, May 07, 2003

WISDOM

posted by Unknown at 12:40 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Favorite Weblogs

Dull
Turning The Tide
Deltangestan
Ou-Topos
Boozak
The Last Temptation
Daily Dose Of Acetaminophen
Sandogh
Ketabdar
Ayeneh Roshan
Damaged
-= LIthium =-
Sweet Coma
Pagard
Kelimanjaro

Previous Posts

  • I was born,.. 21 years ago, on a day like this,......
  • It was the first night of the concert, not bad,......
  • I found a lost friend's fingerprint on an old CD, ...
  • I'll get what I deserve. You'll get what you deser...
  • But in the end you know it's gonna be...
  • There's a difference between telling the truth and...
  • End of Design World
  • And now he's gone, and I'm alone with the memory o...
  • It was full of emptiness,... Around us and inside ...
  • I walked out this morning, it was like a veil had ...

About Me

Name: Unknown

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger