Saturday, May 03, 2003

I'll get what I deserve.
You'll get what you deserve.
We'll get what we deserve.

Children repeat after me!

posted by Unknown at 11:13 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Favorite Weblogs

Dull
Turning The Tide
Deltangestan
Ou-Topos
Boozak
The Last Temptation
Daily Dose Of Acetaminophen
Sandogh
Ketabdar
Ayeneh Roshan
Damaged
-= LIthium =-
Sweet Coma
Pagard
Kelimanjaro

Previous Posts

  • But in the end you know it's gonna be...
  • There's a difference between telling the truth and...
  • End of Design World
  • And now he's gone, and I'm alone with the memory o...
  • It was full of emptiness,... Around us and inside ...
  • I walked out this morning, it was like a veil had ...
  • Up on the mountain, I felt really wired! Can we e...
  • easy, easy! When I said I felt prosperous I really...
  • I'm about to break down! Yup,... it's comming up,...
  • All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a d...

About Me

Name: Unknown

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger