And now he's gone,
and I'm alone
with the memory of his last look!
Saturday, April 26, 2003
Favorite Weblogs
Dull
Turning The Tide
Deltangestan
Ou-Topos
Boozak
The Last Temptation
Daily Dose Of Acetaminophen
Sandogh
Ketabdar
Ayeneh Roshan
Damaged
-= LIthium =-
Sweet Coma
Pagard
Kelimanjaro
Previous Posts
- It was full of emptiness,... Around us and inside ...
- I walked out this morning, it was like a veil had ...
- Up on the mountain, I felt really wired! Can we e...
- easy, easy! When I said I felt prosperous I really...
- I'm about to break down! Yup,... it's comming up,...
- All that we see or seem, is but a dream within a d...
- Breathless! Fear - Joy - Pain - Surprise - Birth -...
- What do you think about this? Those who say war i...
- Forgetting about details of everything, when we ju...
- Then what? He told me to dial a number he said, t...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home