Wednesday, May 07, 2003

It was the first night of the concert, not bad,... not very good, but I had a bad feeling that I don' know where it had came from!
I couldn't even trace my mind on the stage, I had a strange stress I had never experienced before,... I have performed plenty of concerts but this hadn't really happened to me. I had many solo parts and really needed to concentrate.

Well it might happen to many people, but when playing "Non ti scordar dime" I was about to break down,.. anywayz

by the way it was the first time that my mother ever came to my concert! Again mentioning my faults!

posted by Unknown at 12:26 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Favorite Weblogs

Dull
Turning The Tide
Deltangestan
Ou-Topos
Boozak
The Last Temptation
Daily Dose Of Acetaminophen
Sandogh
Ketabdar
Ayeneh Roshan
Damaged
-= LIthium =-
Sweet Coma
Pagard
Kelimanjaro

Previous Posts

  • I found a lost friend's fingerprint on an old CD, ...
  • I'll get what I deserve. You'll get what you deser...
  • But in the end you know it's gonna be...
  • There's a difference between telling the truth and...
  • End of Design World
  • And now he's gone, and I'm alone with the memory o...
  • It was full of emptiness,... Around us and inside ...
  • I walked out this morning, it was like a veil had ...
  • Up on the mountain, I felt really wired! Can we e...
  • easy, easy! When I said I felt prosperous I really...

About Me

Name: Unknown

View my complete profile

Powered by Blogger